Our partnership with the New York Public Library has opened up opportunities for students to understand concepts of social & emotional learning outside of the classroom. Our professional development seminars open the floor for librarians to ask and discuss how to incorporate the Mutt-i-grees Curriculum into current library programming.
Contact us to schedule a library workshop
We are planning our upcoming visits. Check back soon for dates and locations.
- 6/20/19 – 6/26/19 – American Library Association (ALA) Conference – Washington D.C.
- 11/6/18 – NYC School Library Conference @ Citi Field – Flushing Meadows, NY
- 8/1/18 – George Bruce Library – New York, NY
- 8/3/18 – Riverdale Library – Bronx, NY
- 8/7/18 – Muhlenberg Library – New York, NY
- 8/14/18 – Sedgwick Library – Bronx, NY
- 8/15/18 – High Bridge Library – Bronx, NY
- 8/29/18 – West Babylon Public Library – West Babylon, NY
- 58th Street Library – New York, NY
- Mariners Harbor Library – Staten Island, NY
- Middle Country Public Library – Centereach Library
- West Farms Library – Bronx, NY
- Centereach Public Library – Centereach, NY
- Baychester Library, Bronx, NY
- Queens Library, Cambria Heights, NY